TCU students must carry their TCU ID Card at all times. As a TCU student, your TCU ID Card is a lifeline to all that takes place on campus.
- It is a key to access buildings, residence halls, labs, and parking garages (as assigned)
- It is a campus credit card. You can charge purchases at the bookstore, football concessions, campus copiers and printers, and vending machines. The purchases will be charged to your student account
- It is a debit card. If you have a Frog Pass Meal Plan with Frog Bucks and/or Campus Cash, your card comes pre-loaded with funds to purchase food on and off-campus
- It is a meal card. To use your meal plan, you must have your ID card
- It is a ticket. Students use their ID cards to gain admittance to athletic events and many special events held on campus
- It is a legal photo ID
The TCU ID Card allows you to:
- Use your Dining Plan, including Frog Bucks and Campus Cash
- Gain admittance to TCU Athletics Events
- Enter your Residence Hall
- Utilize TCU Library resources
- Access labs and classrooms across campus
- Take advantage of TCU’s many computer labs
- Stay fit and healthy at the University Recreation Center
- Visit the TCU Health Center
- Purchase books and school supplies at the TCU Bookstore
- Use campus vending machines
- Copy and print
- Do your laundry
The ID card should be treated in the same manner you would treat a credit card. Do not lend this card to anyone at any time for any reason. You can be subject to disciplinary proceedings if you are involved in the fraudulent use of an ID card. Should you terminate your relationship with TCU at any time, your card will become invalid immediately.
NB: For security purposes, students may only have one ID card active at any given time. If a student loses their ID, they may immediately deactivate it online on my.tcu.edu under Frog Bucks or contact the ID Center or TCU Police. Replacement cards may be printed during business hours at the ID Center or after-hours at the TCU Police Station.