International Student ID Card
Print an application here: ISIC Application 2014
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) card is only available for full-time students attending any accredited college or university. For more information about the travel insurance included with the card and more, visit the ISIC website, www.myisic.com.
How to Purchase an ISIC Card:
- Prepay the $30 ISIC charge at Financial Services in The Harrison Administration Building and bring the receipt to the ID Center.
- Fill out the ISIC application form and have your picture taken in the ID Center.
- Your card will be ready in a few minutes.
- Students must provide a proof of identity (valid driver license, valid passport), and one of the following documents at point of sale:
- A document that proves that you are currently studying full time at a recognized school, college or university (Course Schedule or Tuition Receipt)
- Or a copy of your university or student ID, which is dated and clearly indicates you are currently a full-time student
- Once you have proof in hand, follow steps 1-3 of the TCU Students procedure.
At the TCU issuing location, the ISIC is valid for one year from date of issue (i.e. May 1, 2013 – April 30, 2014).
All foreign students holding F-1 visas are by definition eligible for the ISIC. Other foreign students must provide acceptable proof of matriculation.
Persons Not Eligible for the ISIC Include:
- Individuals under the age of 12
- Students who are not presently enrolled in school.
- Spouses of Cardholders (please note that in certain cases, a spouse may be eligible to travel on student airfare, provided they are accompanied by an eligible cardholder–inquire with your student travel agency).
- Individuals enrolled in short-term courses, e.g. language schools (this does not apply to students holding F-1 Visas).
- Continuing education students who are not matriculating towards a degree or diploma.