Faculty & Staff
TCU faculty and staff members must carry their TCU ID at all times when on campus.
The TCU ID Card is a lifeline to all that takes place on campus.
- It is a key to access buildings, residence halls, labs, and parking garages (as assigned)
- It is a debit card when an Employee Meal Plan has been purchased or when Frog Bucks have been added
- It is a pass to enter special events held on campus
- It is a legal photo ID
All staff and faculty have the following benefits:
- Access to the TCU Library
- Discounts at the TCU Bookstore
- Access to classrooms and labs across campus
- Access to the University Recreation Center
(with paid membership)
- Discounts at a variety of locations in the community
Immediate family members of full-time faculty and/or full-time staff (at least 75% of the time) are eligible for a TCU affiliate card. This card comes with entrance into the library and if a recreation membership is purchased the affiliate card can be used to access the recreation center.
NB: For security purposes, faculty/staff may only have one ID card active at any given time. If a faculty/staff member loses their ID, they may immediately deactivate it online on my.tcu.edu under Frog Bucks or contact the ID Center or TCU Police. Replacement cards may be printed during business hours at the ID Center or after-hours at the TCU Police Station at no charge.